Chicken Coconut Curry Soup
This was a recipe used recently in an RSS feed I sent out for immune building tips. It is one of my favorite foods to help with the healing of flus and colds. My children and husband love it as it warms the body, helps clear congestion and is easy to digest. I added it in the newsletter so it would be archived.
- Cook 1 to 2 Cups of Chopped Chicken
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon of curry powder
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Cup each of minced green onion and fresh cilantro
- 1 Cup of cooked Basmati rice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat chicken broth, coconut milk and curry powder until a fast simmer.
- Add Chicken, green onion, cilantro, rice, salt and pepper to taste
- Heat through then add lime juice and heat through again
- Serve topped with a small amount of minced cilantro
Member's Area from chicken coconut curry soup
SpringClean Cleanse Home