Summer Shrimp Salad
Here's the last of the summer recipes for those who are still experiencing hot weather – or for those who simply love salads, like me!
- Shrimp (or your favorite seafood)
- Lemon Juice
- Romaine Lettuce
- Jicima slices
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chopped Cauliflower and Broccoli (chopped finely)
- ½ Cucumber
- 2-3 Dates (like Honey or Medjooli)½ Avocado
- Cook shrimp (or purchase already cooked)
- Soak shrimp in enough lemon juice to cover
- Now use lettuce, watercress, jicima slices, cauliflower, broccoli and tomatoes to put your salad together
- In a blender or food processor, mix the peeled cucumber, dates, avocado and a splash of lemon juice. Pour over your salad as a dressing.
Home from summer shrimp salad