Full Body Cleanse
A full body cleanse will help your body clear stored toxins from fatty areas, muscle tissue and skin.
The body is designed to detox. But it needs help. For example, food is an important part of colon cleansing - you must eat for nutrition. But food and supplements also can help your body cleanse and detox, as explained in the
complete body cleanse
Complete your full body cleanse with some daily routines to help your entire body move out built up waste and toxins.
- Dry Skin Brushing once a day is an effective yet inexpensive way to help your skin clear toxins. Your skin is the largest organ of detoxification. Daily oils and external pollution build up on your skin's surface while your body is trying to push toxins out. This can lead to dull looking, blemished or even dry skin. Daily brushing is more effective than a lufa or scrub as it removes dead, sticky surface cells and stimulates blood flow which in turn gives you a healthier glow. The stimulation also causes your body to manufacture more collagen.
- Infrared Sauna Therapy
helps circulation throughout your entire body without dangerously raising heartbeat or blood pressure. Increased circulation carries more oxygen throughout your body while allowing more toxins to be carried out. This helps your full body cleanse by moving and bringing toxins to the elimination organs like the colon.
- Endermologie is an FDA approved cellulite therapy that pushes toxins and fluids out of the fatty areas. At the same time it brings more blood to the area causing the body to compensate over time by creating more capillaries. This creates an environment where toxins and fats are more easily moved out having less chance to store. This gives your skin a healthier color and more toned look.
is an effective and fun exercise that "massages" every cell of the body, reduces body fat, firms your legs, thighs, arms, and stimulates metabolism. It is performed by jumping on a trampoline designed for exercise and works best for a full body cleanse. Rebounding stimulates circulation of the blood and the lymphatic system, which is responsible for causing waste to leave and not store. Nice side effects are toned muscles all over including facial which can create a type of "face-lift."
- A Chi Machine is an excellent passive exercise used that also moves the lymphatic system. It moves your body in a figure 8 while the feet are slightly elevated. This can help move blood and the lymphatic fluid while at the same time loosening up and relaxing your spine and surrounding muscles. This can help mobilize toxins to help move them out of the body.
These add-ons help make your detoxification program more enjoyable and effective. If you don't have the time or the money to go to a health center or spa for these treatments, consider the home units which are just as effective - or can be more effective since you have daily access to them.
Learn more about how to cleanse. Many have used this information to take charge of their own health to lose weight, stay younger, healthier, more vibrant and more youthful. You don't have to pay thousands of dollars like I did in nutrition classes to learn everything you need, because I have now put them in e-book form so everyone can afford to learn this important, insider information.
Stay in touch and stay healthy. Sign up for the
Free SCC Newletter
. You will receive a password that gives you access to a member's area with exclusive articles, special offers and free downloads just for our Springclean health and cleansing community. Benefits of signing up include:
- It is totally free
- We will never sell or give away your email address
- Password access to exclusive pages and articles written just for you
- Free and special offers
- There is no obligation - you can opt-out and any time
Return to Body Cleanse
Cleansing Your colon for complete health
Body Cleansing Diet
Go to Home Page from full body cleanse