#7 - Maple Ginger Sauteed Pumpkin
- Chop/cube 4 cups fresh, peeled pumpkin
- Finely chopped 1/2 cup onion
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh, mashed ginger
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lightly sautee pumpkin, onion and fresh ginger in cooking spray, water or oil of your choice.
- Keep in mind that the slower you cook, the more nutrients you preserve.
- Cover and let cook until tender to liking.
- Add salt, dried cranberries, and maple syrup and serve.
Get my 100 Cleansing Recipes Downloaded Free when you purchase my SpringClean Cleanse the Manual for Cleansing and Detoxification program! Just click on either of the pictures below.
Go to Recipes Archives
Back to Holiday Fun
Go to Home Page from maple sauteed pumpkin