* Virgin Coconut Oil
* Sweet Potatoes
* Lime Juice
* Fresh Ginger, minced (about 1/8 to 1/4 inch, depending on your taste)
* Sea Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, Farenheit
2. Cut as many sweet potatoes as you like into one inch square(ish) chunks
3. Saute these chunks with coconut oil, ginger, a pinch of sea salt and pinch of pepper
4. After ensuring all pieces are covered in mixture and slightly heated, lay a single layer on a baking sheet
5. Bake for about 40 minutes or until they are tender
6. Toss with just a little lime juice and serve
This delicious dish can make a nutritious side dish for you and your family! Coconut Oil Roasted Sweet Potatoes definitely gets my children excited about a healthy meal and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Disclaimer: The information on this site as well as any products discussed, displayed or advertised is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These statements are the personal belief of the author and these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information posted on this website is published for informational purposes only. This information should not in any way be used as a substitute for the advice of a physician or other licensed health care practitioner.
My name is Cindy and I am a Certified Holistic Nutritional Counselor, Certified Colon Hydrotherapist in the Calabasas Area of California, health researcher and author. Welcome to my site.
I was a client of Cindy's and one of the many people
who encouraged her to put her program into writing. It was a worthy
investment of my time and money and I believe it will help many
others on their quest for health.***Barbara G.,
Massage Therapist and Nutritional Counselor
This book is about holistic cleansing of the body. It gives the science behind on why eating so much junk can harm your body, and the solutions to correct your eating habits. I found this very informative and easy to read and understand. If you are looking for a new reason to change, read this. by E***Amazon Verified Review